Secondary School|Part Time|Temporary|North West|£15000 - £20000
We are working with a school located close to the centre of Liverpool that requires two school cleaners to start with them from the start of the new term. The hours of attendance are 6am to 8am, Monday to Friday. This will be 10 hours per week but there may be opportunities to work additional hours. The successful candidates will have experience of cleaning and ideally in a school setting although this is not essential.
If you would like to register with us for these roles or gather more information, then call us on 0151 708 6789 or click the ‘Apply Now’ option.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£15000 - £20000