Primary School|Full Time|Maternity Cover|North West|£20000 - £30000
We are working with a primary school located in Litherland who are looking to appoint a Nursery teacher with effect from 17th January 2022. This is a maternity cover which will run to the end of the summer term 2022 (two terms). Ideally the school are looking for an experienced nursery teacher who has a proven track record of outstanding teacher practice and supporting effective pupil progress. The successful candidate will have a passion and drive for teaching and education. ECT applications are welcome. The closing dates for applications are Wednesday, 24th November 2021.
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 708 6789. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£20000 - £30000