Primary School|Full Time|Permanent|Wirral|£20000 - £30000
We are working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' school located in New Brighton who require a Teaching Assistant to start with them as soon as possible. This is a general role to work across KS1 AND will offer general support to the classroom teachers in Year 1 and Year 2 as well as doing group work. The role is long-term until end of the academic year.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a warm and caring school.
If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 336 4842. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long-term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£20000 - £30000