Primary School|Full Time|Temporary|Wirral|£20000 - £30000
We are working with more schools than ever before and the demand for primary teaching assistants is higher than ever.
If you are currently a teaching assistant, have teaching assistant experience or if you are considering becoming a teaching assistant then now is the time to get in touch.
Our roles vary from short term to long term and from part time to full time. We will have a role to suit your availability and work patterns.
Many of the roles are immediate starts so once you have registered with us and you have cleared our compliance, we could probably start you straight away.
These are exciting opportunities in our wonderful Wirral primary schools.
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. If you would like an informal chat about the position, then call us on 0151 336 8454 or 0151 336 4842. Alternatively, to apply click the 'Apply Now' option.
Please note, whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to the high volume of applications received it is likely that we will only be able to contact suitable candidates.
Benefits of working with Red Apple Education:
- We offer the most competitive rates of pay – we are committed to paying you more.
- Access to our ‘Job’s Portal’ where we have day to day, short term and long-term roles.
- Free ongoing CPD.
- Free mentoring and support – our directors are former school leaders so are well positioned to support you.
- Help with letter of application and interview techniques.
- 24-hours contact.
- AWR compliant so moving to scale after 12 weeks.
- Refer a friend scheme – earn you and a friend £100.00 (unlimited referrals).
Red Apple Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Red Apple Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate.
Red Apple Education is an equal opportunities employer
Salary/Rate of Pay:
£20000 - £30000